Biyernes, Nobyembre 25, 2011

Key



This night seems ordinary except that
Her picture is what I always see
Love! Are you there yet?
Wait! The door is locked, no key!
She got that tiny golden key in her pocket!
Go, get it! She hid it! Take it!
Her raspy voice, I could hear
The words “I love you, no more” revisit
She’s got that damned key!
She locked me in a vacuum, breathless
The heart cried in pain
Tears flow down meeting the fires of hell
Is this what she asked for?
To see me stuttering for help on the ground
With hand clutching my heart
The other shouting for salvation
See, she wants me dead! She never loved me!
Go! Get the key if you want to save me!
Pull her hair, vengeance to her unwavering evilness
But…Let her go freely after
I still loved her even if she didn’t
She has the key, she is the key.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento